Ditch Witch 600 Gallon Vac truck
The FX60 vacuum excavator is designed for super-sized cleanup jobs such as non-hazardous wastewater, salt and sand removal, industrial machine cleaning, and a multitude of post-emergency restoration uses. With its many standard features and a lengthy list of options, the multi-purpose FX60 vacuum excavation system also takes care of unwanted fluids and spills in and around manholes, catch basins, meter boxes, storm drains, cellars, conduit and pipe, vehicle wash pits, gutters, grease traps, and directional drilling sites. Soft excavation capabilities include digging postholes, underground utility location, cleaning utility boxes, and street repair.
- Tier 4, 74-hp (55-kW) Deutz® diesel engine powers the FX60’s outstanding suction and water pressure. Tier 4i 60-hp (45-kW) Cummins® diesel engine option available in less regulated countries.
- Reusable, 0.5-micron vacuum filter and a blower relief valve air filter provide the industry's best filtration.
- Saddle-style tanks give the 1,200-gallon (4542-L) FX60 vacuum excavator a lower center of gravity and enhance trailer balance.
- Compact footprint capable of large-volume production.
- NHSTA-compliant trailer comes standard with toolbox storage in tongue.
- The FX60's numerous options include a choice of 500, 800 or 1,200 gallon (1893, 3028 or 4542 L) vacuum tanks and choice of 200, 300 or 500 gallon (757, 1136 or 1893 L) water tanks to meet the requirements of virtually any size cleanout job.
- The FX60 will be one of the most versatile machines in your fleet; applications include exposing buried utility lines, cleaning out storm drains, directional drilling site cleanup, water leak repair, valve box cleanout, utility vault cleanout, commercial and residential debris cleanup.
- Hydraulic power source powers a variety of jobsite tools, everything from impact wrenches to jackhammers.
- System may be ordered from the factory either trailer-mounted or stand-alone, so you can mount it on your own trailer or flatbed truck.
EASE OF USE
- High pressure water system with a 5.2 gpm (24 l/min), 3,500 psi (241 bar) water pump; water pressure adjustable from curbside operator’s station.
- Hydraulic door opens fully horizontal to maximize the efficiency of spoils removal.
- Auto-clutching feature disengages the water pump when water is not in use, allowing full system power to the blower.
- Fully enclosed, insulated and lockable power pack protects major components from weather and vandalism while leading the industry in noise reduction.
- Optional hydraulic boom saves labor, time and reduces operator fatigue.
- At 82 dBA, the FX60 vacuum excavator is the quietest in its horsepower class, for minimal disturbance in noise-sensitive areas and greater operator comfort.