Designed with the water damage restoration professional in mind, the Viking PDS-21 Wall Drying System makes drying under sinks or behind cabinets and permanent furniture easier and less frustrating than before. A heated wall cavity dryer, it has 108-inches of vacuum and provides an airflow of 93 cubic feet per minute (cfm). With 21 air nozzles and thermal protection in case of overheating, it’s a must have for the restoration contractor.
Built without an air mover motor, squirrel cage, or attachments, the Viking PDS-21 delivers warm air to those hard to reach places.
- Airtight Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene housing creates an airtight seal ensuring that air doesn’t escape from the unit.
- Specially Designed Vacuum Motor: Unlike air movers which have fan motors, this system is engineered with a 2-stage tangential by-pass vacuum motor that pressurizes and heats air prior to discharging it.
- Air Nozzles: Cut the 200 feet of included tubing to the appropriate lengths specified in the Owner’s Manual and attach to the 21 air nozzles located on the front of the unit under the Viking Equipment logo. After drilling a ½-inch hole into the wall to be dried, insert the tubing into the hole, turn on the unit, and begin the flow of 93 cfm of heated air to dry the affected area.
- Power: Consuming only 9 amps of electricity, it can be plugged into any standard residential outlet.
- On/Off Switch: Features a 2-position rocker switch with moisture guard and light.
- Thermal Protection: When heating air temperature to 200 degrees, know that the unit is protected from overheating thanks to the thermal protection switch with auto reset.
Job to Job Travel
As a restoration contractor you need machines that are not only easy to use but also easy to move.
- Lightweight: Weighing only 19 pounds, its lightweight enough to provide easy transport from location to location.
- Easy Grip Handle: With the easy grip handle, there’s no struggle with lifting and carrying the unit.
- Stackable: Whether in transit or storage, the rotomolded polyethylene housing is stackable for space saving.
A must-have for restoration contractors, the Viking PDS-21 is an innovative pressurized drying system for wall/cavity drying.
What Customers Love
- Unique Design: The unit’s specially designed vacuum motor delivers heated air to hard to reach places without the need for an air mover motor or attachments.
- Thermal Protection: It’s protected from overheating with the thermal protection switch with auto reset.
- Transportable: Weighing just 19 pounds, the unit can be easily transported from job to job. Its durable and stackable housing is a space saver when stored.
Features and Benefits:
- Pressurized air flow
- Most even airflow available
- Built-in cord wrap
- Lightweight (only 19 pounds)
- Portable size
- Easy grip handle
- On-board plug-off system
- Self healing thermal protection
- Stackable for storage
The PDS 21 offers
- Size: 20.5 X 16.7 X 18.5 in (H x W x D)
- Motor: 2-Stage Tangential By-Pass
- Vacuum: 106 inches
- Operating Temperature: Up to 205° F
- Thermal Protection: Thermal Protection Switch with Auto Reset
- Air Nozzles: 21
- Cord Length: 25 ft
- Tubing: 3/8 in ID X 1/2 in – (200 ft supplied)
- Static Pressure: 3.125"